Price: 18.00 USD
1907-1937 MIXED COLLECTOR LOT/5, MOSTLY HIGH GRADE EXAMPLES!
Here is another quality selection from TRE COINS, the raw coin and currency department of The Reeded Edge, Inc (eBay id – reedededge). We feature our raw inventory exclusively here on eBay, and these items are available nowhere else. With 3 ½ decades full time in the rare coins and collectibles field and almost 25 years selling on eBay, you can purchase with 100% confidence!
With that said this is a 1907-1937 MIXED COLLECTOR LOT/5, MOSTLY HIGH GRADE EXAMPLES!
The Reeded Edge is one of the oldest and most established rare coin and collectible firms on the internet. Everyone who works here is a collector, and all of our items are acquired as if we were buying them for ourselves. We are LIFE MEMBERS of The American Numismatic Association, Florida United Numismatists, Central States Numismatic Society and The National Silver Dollar Roundtable. In addition, we maintain an A+ rating with the BBB and are members in good standing of the Industry Council for Tangible Assets. We do not EVER handle reproductions, restored, or modified items. Condition is subjective, and the high-resolution images above serve as part of the description. Please ask any questions whatsoever, and we will try to address each promptly. MOST IMPORTANTLY, everything that we sell comes with our 100% iron-clad guarantee; you must be satisfied, or you may return it for a no-questions-asked refund. It’s that simple!
Most items ship on the same business day that we receive your payment. All items are packed securely to insure that you will receive them in the same condition as when they left our offices. Signature Confirmation is available on any order for an additional $2.00. Insurance included with all parcels electing Signature Confirmation. We would be happy to combine shipping on multiple items whenever possible.
IMPORTANT: All coins are shipped in a sonically sealed plastic flip. If the seal or the flip are compromised in any way, the item is not returnable for ANY reason. Thank you for your cooperation!
IMPORTANT: With coins, currency, stamps and collectibles, the photograph will serve as part of our description. In ALL instances, the item that you will receive is EXACTLY what you see photographed. With only the exception of certain hobby supplies (where it will be clearly noted), we NEVER use stock photographs. Furthermore, the word “EXAMPLE” in the description simply refers to the item photographed and described, and in no way infers that the item is a reproduction, copy or otherwise not authentic. ALL coins, currency, stamps and/or any other type of collectible sold by The Reeded Edge, Inc. are guaranteed authentic for the life of the purchaser.
Terms of SaleThe Reeded Edge Inc unconditionally guarantees all items to be genuine.
- All coins not graded by third party grading services will adhere to ANA grading standards. All other collectibles will be graded by prevailing standards in their respective hobbies.
- The Reeded Edge Inc offers a 30 day return privilege for any reason (aside from exceptions listed below). A 10% restocking fee will be applied for returns made between 11-20 days; a 20% restocking fee will be applied to returns made from 21-30 days. PayPay or credit card processing fees are not refundable in any event. Layaways, bullion and bullion-related items are not returnable.
- Items that have been altered, modified or removed from their original packaging will be considered sold. There are absolutely NO returns on any item submitted or resubmitted to PCGS, NGC, ANACS, CAC or any other grading service without our prior authorization.
- Orders are shipped based upon total value and additional customer preferences during checkout (additional charges may apply):For domestic orders under $500, USPS First Class shipping.
- For domestic orders over $500, USPS Priority Mail shipping w/ Signature Confirmation.
- Express Mail service is available for all domestic orders regardless of value for an additional $35. Carrier will be either USPS or Fed Ex. ALL express packages, regardless of value, are shipped fully insured and with tracking by The Reeded Edge, Inc. Insurance and handling fees are included in the total shipping cost. International customers please inquire, as insurance coverage is not available for all destinations.
- Certain items that are bulky or weigh more may incur an additional shipping charge.
- Maryland residents please note: There is no sales tax on numismatic or bullion orders totalling $1000 or more. All other in-state orders are subject to 6% sales tax.
- Please understand, typos can occur, and we are not responsible for them. When in doubt about a listing, either contact us, refer to the accompanying images or both. Please remember, the images are part of the description.