- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- To honor the landmark Gold coin, this Collector’s Proof is minted under the strictest quality standards and struck multiple times for razor sharp design details and a brilliant finish.
- Coin is composed of brass and layered with 24kt gold. It is a non-tradable, replica coin.
- Tribute of the world’s most expensive coin.
- Souvenir, collectible for a coin collection.
- Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ magnificent $20 Gold Piece from 1933 recently sold at auction for an incredible $7.59 million!
Welcome! Log into your account
Recover your password
A password will be e-mailed to you.
1933 P $20 Gold Double Eagle $20 American Mint State
- Advertisment -