Price: 249.00 USD
- NGC Grade : MS 69
- Label : 1921 Morgan Greenback Centennial
- Denomination: $1
- Get: Uncirculated
- Composition: 99.9% Silver
- Weight: 1.000 troy oz.(31.103 grams)
- Diameter: 1.500 inches (38.10 mm)
- Edge: Reeded
- Mint and Mint Sign: Philadelphia – noneParticular
- Cramped print
- Cramped print
- The Morgan Greenback became designed by Mint Chief Engraver George T. Morgan (1845-1925) and became minted from 1878 to 1904, and again in 1921. This iconic silver greenback represented the nation’s westward growth and industrial pattern within the tiresome 19th century.
- In honor of the 100th anniversary of the last one year of the ‘Morgan Greenback’ the United States Mint is proud to contemporary the 2021 Morgan Greenback, created via the exercise of contemporary abilities and historical U.S. Mint sources. It has a phenomenal uncirculated enact.
- The obverse parts Liberty in profile.
- A cap, flowers, and a crown incused with the observe “LIBERTY” beautify her head, while 13 stars, “E PLURIBUS UNUM,” and the date of issuance encircle her.
- The reverse depicts an eagle with outstretched wings clasping arrows and an olive branch, accompanied by a wreath. Reverse inscriptions are “UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,” “IN GOD WE TRUST,” and “ONE DOLLAR.” The reverse additionally parts a “CC” privy designate, in recognition of the historical Mint facility positioned in Carson City, NV, the achieve about a of the usual Morgan Dollars had been minted.
- This uncirculated 2021 Morgan Greenback—rendered in shining 99.9% silver—is walk to be a collector accepted for years to reach.