Price: 39.41 USD
2023 American 1 oz .999 Fine Silver Eagle $1 Coin BU
American Silver Eagle Coins Were Authorized by Congress in 1985 and first minted in 1986. American Silver Eagle Coins are .999 fine silver, the purest silver coins ever issued by the United States. Each American Eagle coin contains a full troy ounce of silver which is 31.1 gram. Often considered one of the most beautiful coins ever minted. The Silver Eagle’s design is based on A.A. Weinman’s Walking Liberty, introduced on the 1917 silver half-dollar. An eagle and shield, displaying American strength and pride, backs this moving scene of freedom. Content: Silver-0.999 Troy Ounce 31.072 Grams*. Weight: 1.000 Troy Ounces 31.103 Grams. Diameter: 1.598″ 40.60mm. Thickness: 0.117″ 2.98mm.
NOT ACTUAL PHOTO OF THE COIN – Coins might have slight toning, hairline and minor defects – will do our best to send better coins.
AYDIN COINS is a Division of Aydin Jewelry Mfg. LLC. which is a privately held company. We are a provider of precious metals to the consumer industry and a manufacturer of jewelry products. We sell Silver, Gold Coins, Gold, Silver Bars and other metals. We also manufacture 14K, 18K, Platinum and Diamond Jewelry for the jewelry industry. Our Mission is to provide the best products to our customers and become the leading provider of metal and finished products to the consumer industry and to jewelry industry.
Whether you’re seeking an investment of precious metals, a gift for yourself or another or something to save, we guarantee you’ll be fully satisfied with your purchase from us!
Please Note: All Bullion Sales Are FINAL, We Do Not Cancel Or Accept Returns Under Any Conditions. Our Bullion Products Are Offered To You Are Commodities, Purchasing Any Bullion Product Is Equivelent To Purchasing Stocks, Which Are NOT Under Any Conditions Refundable Or Cancelable. If You Need To Reverse A Transaction, You Are Welcome To SELL The Product Back To Us At Market Conditions.
• If you are bidding on multiple items We prefer that you combine all the items and Pay • When you are finished bidding.
• Payments must be made within 48 hours of purchase unless an arrangement has been made with us.
• Sales Tax: Please refer to eBay state sales tax requirements page for taxes. Since supreme court decision (Wayfair vs south Dakota) eBay now handles all sales tax for eBay transactions.
• We can be contacted from Monday-Saturday 10AM-6PM and via eBay Messaging System.
• If you have any questions, Please call us or send us a eBay message.
• We reserve the right to cancel orders that do not meet the listing requirements.
• Aydin Coins & Jewelry will not be responsible and accept purchases for any item that is mispriced due to technical issues, most of our items are calculated using eBay API every 10-20 minutes, regardless if those issues are caused by eBay’s system or our own. All items that are priced incorrectly the corresponding orders will be canceled and your money will be completely refunded immediately.
• We accept MC, VISA and Discover via eBay Checkout System and all eBay approved Payment Methods.
• You’ll have the Buyer Protection Policy from eBay.
Click here to see our feedback
• Free Shipping and Insurance on this item within US Only.
• All Packages Are Insured Via Our 3rd Party Insurance Company.
• Packages Over $750 Will Be Shipped USPS Mail With Signature Confirmation.
• Packages less than $750 might be shipped USPS Mail With Delivery Confirmation.
• Please ask for other method of shipments for an additional fee.
• Items are in Stock and will be shipped within eBay’s Delivery Handling days of cleared payment.
• Please note: See eBay’s Estimated Delivery Date.
• We’re committed to meeting this standards.
• Please take this into consideration when leaving us feedback for shipping time.
• When item is shipped you will receive an email notification with tracking information.
• If you want to track your item’s progress it’s best to track it at www.usps.com.
• DO NOT track within eBay since the data might not be up to date.
We guarantee your satisfaction at Aydin Coins & Jewelry. All sales are final but we will work with you to address any issues with your product. We want our customers to be pleased with their purchases. If for any reason you have a problem, please feel free to call our offices and discuss it with us. We will always do our best to accommodate you. If an exchange is requested, we reserve the right to find an acceptable replacement. Please Note: All Bullion Sales Are FINAL, We do not cancel or accept Returns Under Any Conditions. Our Bullion Products Are Offered To you Are Commodities, Purchasing Any Bullion Product Is Equivelent To Purchasing Stocks, Which Are NOT Under Any Conditions Refundable Or Cancelable. If You Need To Reverse A Transaction, You are Welcome To SELL the Product Back To Us At Market Conditions.
Powered by SixBit’s eCommerce Solution